11.14.2005

Oh sigh...the end of the semester is in sight!! Three cheers for that. Co-op is also just around the corner. For those of you who don't know, I've accepted a job at ISP (International Specialty Products) in Calvert City, KY where I will be learning about the finer points of making intermediates for hair care and skin care products. One again, three cheers. I think that in my gobs of free time in the nights and weekends next semester I will be making lots of scarves and finishing a blanket for Matt. If any of you have any scarf requests, send them my way. You may not get to wear them until next year, but you'll have something fun to look forward to wearing, right?

Nothing really new is happening in my life. I have come to somewhat dread the weekends because I know that I will have to do homework straight for at least two of the days. Usually I get Friday to play around, so that is good. The only thing that gets me through is the excitement of a new Desperate Housewives on Sunday night (I know that lots of you like that show as much as I do).

Matt comes home in a week and 1 day! (not that I'm counting down the days or anything). I forget what it's like to see him when I talk to him. Just like the first six weeks apart, this one has been hard, but gone by quickly. I am so excited to see him that it feels like he's coming home tomorrow. It will be hard for me to want to share him with everyone else here that would like to see him. Last time I saw him I had him all to myself, mostly. This time, we will get to do more things together with our families and friends. Which is also fun and exciting because we never get to take advantage of these things.

Sorry I never post anymore. I don't even know if anyone reads this. Hmm...Oh well.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thank you my dear anonymous friend. You are keeping my spirits up!

9:27 AM  
Blogger lasoski said...

Your other old friend reads it...

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it too

9:18 AM  
Blogger Melodie said...

I don't normally read it to be honest, i just stumbled in today. I'd like a scarf! I hope you all had a good thanksgiving!

7:43 PM  
Blogger kevingibson6985 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

10:03 AM  
Blogger Simoney said...

Aww Katie, I miss seeing ya! I crochet scarves (I dunno how you make yours), so if you wanna put together our free times and make scarves together, we should! ;-) You can teach me cool things about scarf making, and I can tie yarn into knots.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home