9.05.2005

Musings

Ok, goal for Fall '05: DO SOMETHING WITH THIS BLOG

I feel like I have more purpose now. I'm finally getting rolling with the whole engineering thing, and I think I like it. I hope I like it. I don't really know what to do if I get to co-op and hate it. But I don't think it will end up that way, so I'll have nothing to worry about. I find myself trying to plan out the next few years of my life, but then at the same time I don't want to. We all know that the best way to make God laugh is to have a plan. So, I'm torn between wanting to know where life is going to take me and wanting to be completely surprised and excited when the surprises take place. I guess I'll just take it one day at a time and focus on being a good person. I just wish it was that easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

So whatcha going to do with the blog?

10:33 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hmm...I don't know. I was thinking more along the lines of posting sometimes, more often than once a month.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home