8.23.2005

I Believe in a Thing Called Love

I think that sometimes people are placed in my life to give me guidance and strength and companionship. Matt Parris has been placed in my life for these very reasons and so much more. Some may think that we are absolutely mad for starting to date right before he leaves for Florida, but I do not regret our decision for a second. It started with a pact made at Christmas and later turned into loving relationship. It's a wonderful feeling to be in love, and it's an even more wonderful feeling to know that you are loved by the person you are in love with.

We have hope and faith enough to believe that we can last the time that it will take me finish my schooling (that is if he doesn't decide to be a priest). I am nervous and scared about what's to come, but at the same time I am hopeful and excited. Matt decided to call it the ultimate challenge. We get a shot to see what we're really made of, not just individually, but the strength of the bond that has grown between us so much in the past few months.

Matt, you are such a blessing to me. You brightened my life with your beautiful smile and kind ways. I wish you the best of luck with your future and I will be by your side, or maybe a phone call away, always. You're the best! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melodie said...

awwwwww.

Take a walk down the street when you get lonely. . .I hear someone lives pretty close by;)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Simoney said...

He WOULD tie it into ultimate somehow... lol ;-)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home