6.19.2005

I'm not dead.

My goodness it's been a long time since I've posted! I could make excuses about how I've been busy or whatever, but I know you all don't want to hear them. Life has pulled me many different ways lately. Some for better and some for worse. But that's what makes life exciting, right? I have to funny stories to tell or anything like that. I think I am in a really boring mood. So, just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead or anything. I'll post a better one later (famous last words). Thanks for tuning in! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger lasoski said...

I sure am a lot less terrified, now that I'm sure you're not dead.

Thanks for supplying some calm.

;~)

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, I heard you were dead at 12:06

1:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

whoever that was, you're hilarious. i didn't even get to play! gosh.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home