5.13.2005

To my "old" friends:

Congratulations to all the graduating seniors, especially those who have been such a large part of my life this past year! You guys brought me into your group of friends and gave me so many great memories. While some of you are hanging around for another year (at least) others of you are on your way down your special walk of life. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you begin a new chapter of your life. Thank you so much for making my first year in college such a great one. I only knew you for a short year, but in that short year, I learned what true friendship is by watching you. By watching you, I saw what it meant to succeed, not just in school, but in life. I love you all and I hope to stay in touch with you! I cannot lose the gift of your friendship that I have been so blessed to receive. I wish you all the best in life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Thank you Katie.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

ACK! YOU TURNED INTO A SOPHOMORE!!!! RUUUUN!!!

=P It's been fun Katie. Enjoy yourself y'hear?

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home